Our MASTERS PROGRAMSAVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
- MBA – Master in Business Administration (General)
- MBA – With options in a. Finance b. Banking and Finance c. Accounting d. Marking e. Economics f. Management Information System
- EMBA – Executive Masters in Business Admin
- MIA – Masters in International Affairs
- MIR – Masters in International Relations
- MPS – Masters in Political Science
- M.Sc. – Masters of Science Economics
- M.Sc. – Finance
- M.Sc. – Marketing
- M.Sc. – Accounting
- M.C.S – Math & Computer Science
- First Degree with at least 2nd Class Lower or 3rd Class with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Mature Candidate with Final professional certificates of ICAN, CIB, CIA, CIPM, ICAM, ICABM, CILPA, ANAN, CIM, NIM etc. can apply for MBA & EMBA
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- PGMT – Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing
- PGCS – Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science PGCS
- PGDE – Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- PGDA – Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration
HND, B.Sc in any discipline from IRGIB-Africa University, Benin or any other recognized Polytechnic/University.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION FOR DEGREE ADMISSION
Candidate already in other universities willing to transfer to 2nd or 3rd year may be considered after due verification of their claims in addition to possession of Basic Requirements. Conversion to Degree.
Candidate with Higher Qualification e.g. HND, PGD, ICAN, ICBAM, NIM etc. may also be considered for 2nd or 3rd year.